V2.08 7 September 2019
- Fixed bug where alarms did not clear without a page refresh
- Improved G59 Alarm & Info text to reflect the alarm needs resetting on the HMI
- Removed Tide Info text if the tide is less than 2m (as it has no effect)
Diagnostic commands can be passed via the command line:
- diagnostics=[1-4] Opens a diagnostics messages window. 1=all, 4 (default) = errors only
- showallalarms=[on, off, toggle] Shows all alarm messages possible, or no messages or toggles them on and off every 30 seconds.
- If you can’t see the latest version on the Live View page you need to clear your browser cache. Most desktop browsers respond to ctrl-shift-r. Android Chrome needs settings->advanced-privacy->clear browsing data (ensure you only check clear cached images and files or you will lose login details to other sites)
- The information can be up to 2 minutes old as the data logger is on a 1 minute cycle and the LiveView internal refresh is about 30 seconds.